The Daily Mile Big Day 2019
The Daily Mile Big Day – help set the record for the largest number of children doing The Daily Mile on the same day across Gloucestershire!
Friday 18 October is Gloucestershire’s Daily Mile Big Day. A day when all primary schools can celebrate what they do to get children active.
There will be:
- social media to promote all schools taking part the chance to win £200 worth of equipment vouchers for schools who sign up before the end of September
- press coverage of the event
- the chance to win a very special visit from Gloucestershire’s very own Adventureman and School Games mascot Old Spot
To be a part of The Daily Mile Big Day sign up here:
Participating schools will receive promotional resources:
- Big Day school Assembly with script
- ‘How to guide’ with lots of handy hints and tips on running an extra special Daily Mile
- Downloadable poster to promote the Big Day in school
- ‘We did it’ Big Day certificate for your school
Help us hit our target of 45,000 children doing The Daily Mile on 18 October.
The Daily Mile can take place in your school at any time on 18 October – there is no need to change and no special equipment is required. All the children in school can take part - it’s 15 minutes of jogging or running at their own pace and teachers can join in too!
The Daily Mile Big Day is being organised by Active Gloucestershire in collaboration with the Daily Mile Foundation. For more information call 01452 393607 or email email@example.com for more information.