For more information please contact:
01452 303 528
Chair person - Active Gloucestershire
Voluntary, part time
Active Gloucestershire are seeking a new Chair who can act as a strong ambassador, forge new relationships outside the organisation and build a great Board team within. Your professional experience could be drawn from any field or sector, but you will have previous Board experience and ideally some prior experience as Chair of a Board or Chair of a Committee.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader who has great interpersonal skills and is passionate to try new things, encouraging the organisation to be innovative and entrepreneurial.
For further details please contact our retained consultants Radojka Miljevic on 0203 434 0990 or Kelly Shaw on 07900 363 803 at Campbell Tickell. You can download a job pack from https://www.campbelltickell.com/careers_archive/active-gloucestershire-chair/
The closing date is Mon 2 July 2018 at 12 noon.
Director of Innovation
£50-55K per annum, full time, permanent
This post, funded by Sport England, will be part of the senior team both within Active Gloucestershire and Sport England, and be part of a wider cohort of 8 similar posts within County Sport Partnerships (CSPs) across the country. Testing a new way of working, the main purpose of this shared role is:
- To be the programme manager for Gloucestershire Moves – Gloucestershire’s whole system, behaviour change approach to raising physical activity levels.
- To build high level relationships between Sport England nationally and local delivery, thereby strengthening the connections within the system at national and local level
- To develop a deep understanding of local and national insight relevant to the role and ensure it’s used to inform national and local policy and programmes
- To create additional leadership and influence within Sport England and the CSP area, contributing to system change within the sector and the wider system.
- To facilitate new behaviours and ways of working within Sport England and CSPs, as well as between Sport England and CSPs
See the full Job Description in the resources section on the left hand side of this page.
To apply please complete the application form and equal opportunities form found in the resources section and, along with a covering letter, return to Beth Blowers.
If you would like to discuss this role please email Deborah Potts, CEO.
Closing date: 22nd June 2018